Saturday 30 September 2023

Bowing to the inevitable

The other day I was trying to unpick some stitching on a dress and I was really struggling to see what I was doing, even though I was wearing my glasses. I´ve also noticed that working on details on my pots has become harder. After a visit to the ophthalmologist it has become obvious my cataract has worsened over the last six months and I have to either up my glasses to a five or have the operation. 

To keep increasing my prescription isn´t going to solve the problem in the long run so I have decided to have the op. and hope for the best. As I´ve mentioned before, I  can only see out of one eye so if anything happens to that I am well and truly screwed...anyway, I´ve booked the pre-op. exams so fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your op is as simple as mine was. I can see really clearly now. Well worth a little discomfort.
    Fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement!

      Delete