Tuesday 5 September 2023

Muscle up!

Well, I´ve just found out I´m wasting my time going to the gym for an hour every day and doing body building and using the treadmill. Apparently you can go to a clinic called Muscle Up, lie down and have some wires attached. These stimulate your muscles 20,000 times in 30 minutes, job done. No boring exercise or getting all sweaty.

Next brilliant idea will be to hire someone to pre-chew your food for you - no wear and tear on your teeth or jaws. Give me strength!

4 comments:

  1. Ridiculous isn't it. A nephew of ours spent a lot of money on a home 'stimulator'. Complete waste of time. Anyway when I went to the gym there was so much more to do, so many machines, and people to chat with. I enjoyed the outing. I'd like to go again but I'm miles away now and the cost is too much. Temps are going down. Soon I'll be out walking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ridiculous, I agree. Luckily my gym is only a couple of minutes walk away, and full of machines. It´s also not expensive, so I am very fortunate. Until a couple of years ago it used be be a restaurant where I often went with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need one of those machines! Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thereby lies a slippery slope! Lol!

      Delete