Thursday 2 June 2022

Still struggling


My back is still pretty bad even after four days of taking it easy. Thank goodness I have this long-handled dustpan. I can pick up the post or anything I´ve dropped and put Toby´s food and water bowls down without bending over. I can hobble slowly about for up to fifteen minutes at a time then I start listing to one side and have to sit or lie down for a while. Fortunately my freezer is well stocked with my batch cooking so I just have to heat my meals in the microwave. I must admit I´m feeling pretty fed-up at the moment, though.

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear, poor ol' you Sansthing. I am fortunate to have never had back problems but from what you described it must be very debilitating and depressing. I hope you are soon back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment here earlier but it seems to have disappeared. Perhaps it has gone into Spam. Anyway, in brief, what I said was I am sorry your back is troubling you and I hope you soon feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel, yes your other comment was in Spam but I´ve released it!

      Delete
  3. We are truly sorry that you are still struggling. It must be really depressing for you when you've got so many things you want to do. I love your inventiveness with Toby's bowls etc (he does too!)
    Wendy (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy. The inventiveness continues...Toby finally had his bath today, it involved two stools and a bucket...

      Delete