Sunday 29 May 2022

Of mice and men!


 What is that about "best laid plans"? There I was beavering away at the cleaning when my back went into a spasm. I have had back trouble for years, including a slipped disc more than once so I knew I had no option but to down tools and lie down for a few hours before it got worse and really laid me up. So...I now have three rooms which are spic and span and three which are definitely not, and Toby hasn´t had his bath (he´s really upset about that - not!). Resting and reading isn´t really a hardship, especially for a bookworm so I really shouldn´t moan.

Photo by Ricky  Kharawala on Unsplash.com  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra, - we have been off-line for the past 3 days due to a major internet outage in our area so it's good to be back. Not so good to be reading about your poor back, what a disappointment for you. We hope that you will soon feel better.
    Wendy (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, welcome back! That must have been annoying for you. I´m still resting and reading, unfortunately as I can only hobble about for a short while before seizing up again.

      Delete