Wednesday 25 May 2022

Busy, busy

Who said being retired was relaxing to the point of being boring? This week I´m so busy I can´t keep up with myself! 

Every morning I do household chores and go to the gym. On Monday afternoons I usually go to the pottery studio to deliver or fetch some of my work after firing. This week I couldn´t as I had a chap coming round to install some blinds I ordered.

Tuesday was gym etc and farmers market.

Today was my six-monthly hospital day for scans and doctors. It´s an all-day job so no gym.

Tomorrow is gym then dentist in the afternoon and Friday it´s gym and the blinds chap coming back. One of the blinds he brought Monday was wrong.

Saturday and Sunday I´ll have to catch up on shopping, cooking and cleaning, and bath a very smelly dog. With his hurt leg and some very cold weather he´s missed his usual bath. He´s not complaining, mind you!

Hopefully next week things will be a little calmer.

4 comments:

  1. Yes it is exhausting being retired! I can equate with all that except the daily gym. I have a huge victorian 4-bed house with large garden so I call that enough exercise. I expect you really love the pottery trips. I don't envy you the all-day hospital session or dentist but would happily bath Toby.
    Wendy (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness Wendy, I don´t envy you your housework, I´d love a garden, though. When I lived in England I used to grow all my own veggies and some fruit. Wish you could bath Toby for me, it makes my back ache.

      Delete
  2. Never a dull moment, even without gym sessions.

    ReplyDelete