Saturday 11 June 2022

They´re back!

I had just become used to leaving home without a mask...they had only remained compulsory on public transport and in clinics, hospitals etc. Now the government are increasing the number of places where masks must be worn again, schools, public buildings and so on. The number of Covid cases is increasing rather alarmingly here, hence the new rules. At my age and with my medical history I don´t want to put myself at risk so I have decided to go back to wearing a mask whenever I go out. It is not such a big deal after about two years of having done so. Also as we are getting into cooler weather it will not be so uncomfortable.  Oh well...

4 comments:

  1. I agree, I choose to wear a mask when out grocery shopping, etc. On May 31 2022 even the NYT wrote that studies show that mask mandates do NOT work. Because of my age I wear one when indoors in public places but science shows the mandates don't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I beg to disagree with the NYT, if mask mandates don´t work why are governments worldwide implementing them? Like you I would prefer to wear a mask.

      Delete
  2. I never leave home without the mask regardless of the medical authorities decisions. I'll decide when to get rid of it. Not soon, I'm afraid. Covid cases are on the rise here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, I´ll decide when to stop wearing a mask.

      Delete