Sunday 2 October 2022

Taking a risk

Well, I´ve finally done it! I´ve bought my plane ticket for a visit to England in December. Since my last trip which I had to cancel over three years ago due to Covid, I have been waiting for the right opportunity to try again. I had so much hassle getting a refund from the airline last time (it took a year) that I have been dragging my feet about trying again. Here´s hoping there are no problems with pandemics, monkey pox or nuclear war...the return airfare is a lot of money for me.

In other news, it is election day here today, fingers crossed  for a peaceful resolution.

4 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news Sandra, something for you to plan and look forward to. We will be waiting to hear ALL about your trip when the time comes. Bring a bag specially to hold all the teabags you will be taking back home with you !
    Wendy (Wales)

    ReplyDelete