Tuesday 11 October 2022

I´m tired


I´ve been in and out like a weaver´s shuttle today. This morning I went to the gym then out again to the farmers market. After lunch there was a visit to the hairdresser for a trim then later I took some work to the pottery studio. 

Toby had a good day because every time I go out he gets a sliver of carrot, which he loves. The carrot seems to make him understand I am leaving but will be back because he never barks or cries as I go out the door.

I don´t like having such busy days as lately I have been feeling very tired all the time. I assume it may be a post-Covid problem since it is not from lack of sleep, I get a good eight hours every night and usually have an afternoon nap as well. Today I had to really push myself to go for the haircut and to the studio. Now it is only half past eight and I am yearning for my bed. I can´t let this beat me as I am going to need loads of "get up and go" for my upcoming trip to Portugal and England.

Photo by Robert Linder on Unsplash
 

4 comments:

  1. An upcoming trip to Portugal and England sounds fabulous. My energy is lower these days and I figure it is because of my age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´m really looking forward to this trip, I guess I´ll just have to pace myself.

      Delete
  2. It sounds simply like you did too much in one day. I know you have said before that the walk to the pottery place is a long one. On my long days I am ready for bed by 8.30pm and I go to bed. It is an age thing in my opinion. We are not Spring chickens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At 76 I agree, not a Spring chicken! I wondered about Covid because I don´t remember feeling so tired all the time a few months ago.

      Delete