Monday 13 December 2021

The Graduate

My beautiful granddaughter, the lawyer! This photo is from her ball on Friday. She actually graduated a couple of years ago but all ceremonies were postponed because of Covid. She has since passed her Bar exams and is working in a law firm. I´m so pleased for her as studying for a degree here is hard. Students usually have a full-time day job and study at night and it takes years! 

My eldest granddaughter, also a beauty, had a graduation ceremony about a month ago, in England unfortunately so I was unable to go. I´m waiting for photos. She got a First in computer design and animation (I can´t remember the title, it´s too long and complicated)!

6 comments:

  1. She looks lovely, and such a brilliant career ahead of her. Your grandchildren sound very clever and focussed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel, I think they´re wonderful but I may be biased lol!

      Delete
  2. What glamorous and clever grand-daughters you have!
    Wendy (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you feel so proud of these wonderful Grandchildren.
    My Grandson had a difficult time when he was younger as his Mum remarried and he arrived on my doorstep at age 14 with a rucksack. He stayed with us until Uni and it wasn't easy as he was into everything that you could name but he came out the other end and is now in London doing so well as an A&R man. Celeste is one of his finds, not sure if you've heard of her. By the way thanks for your support.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, like you Briony, I do feel very proud of my grandchildren. It is so concerning what some of them go through and so rewarding to see them coming out the other end victorious! I haven´t heard of Celeste, by the way. I feel somehow our lives were simpler in the 'good old days'.
      I hope the support helps, to a certain extent I know what you are going through from personal experience.

      Delete