Thursday 18 November 2021

Sods Law

Well, there you are, I was feeling all virtuous with my new resolution and the weather has interfered. 

I am hoping to set off on one of my walking adventures within a few months, Covid permitting. My last plans to do the Camino de Santiago fell apart a couple of years ago when the pandemic started. Since then I have been stuck indoors a lot of the time and far too sedentary. Consequentially I am very unfit.

Yesterday at my six monthly check-up the doctor said ok, so I decided to start getting back into shape with an exercise regime. In the square next to my condominium there is a set of exercise equipment, ideal for a daily workout first thing. I was just getting ready when I looked out the window and...it´s raining! We haven´t had any rain for ages, it is most aggravating!


2 comments:

  1. It's reassuring that your doctor has said you are fit enough for your proposed trip. I like that you have access to some exercise equipment near you. What a great incentive if you can see it from your window and go down to have a go (rain permitting!)
    Wendy (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The equipment is rather basic but sufficient for my needs, at least it is free to use as gyms are somewhat expensive here. Today I made do with using stairs instead of the lift, it is all exercise!

      Delete