Saturday 20 November 2021

A Christmas present

I´m thinking about buying myself an early Christmas present...an electric treadmill. They are not cheap but I think it may be a good investment.

I really need to up my daily walking but there is nowhere round here to go apart from busy streets. This is not only boring but risky as well. The chances of being mugged are worrying, but also I tend to trip and fall over from time to time, going down pretty hard although I have luckily never broken anything (yet). Also the new European Covid wave will eventually reach here and we will probably be locked down again.

With a treadmill I´d be safe in my own home, no muggings, no virus and out of the hot sun. Also there are bars to hold on to so less chance of going head over heels...seems like a good solution.

I wonder if I could teach Toby to walk on it? Haha.

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea - order it now.
    Toby will be happy to watch you - great entertainment for him!
    Wendy (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With Black Friday coming up I might even get a bargain!

      Delete