Monday 26 April 2021

Potting again

The studio where I fire my pots has finally opened again, I last went there at the beginning of the year. While I do all my making at home I can´t have a kiln in my apartment due to wiring regulations.

I haven´t made much for the last couple of months but now I feel motivated to get working once more. Since I don´t drive now I have to walk there and back, carrying my pots, which does limit how much I can take and encourages me to keep my pieces small! It is a 3km round trip so the exercise is good as well.

I would dearly love to have my own little studio with a kiln but the current arrangement, while not too practical, at least lets me keep potting.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don´t actively seek to sell it, it´s not displayed anywhere online or at any other outlet for example. I make it for pleasure and give most to the family, but if someone asks to buy a piece I will sell it to them.

      Delete