Saturday 6 March 2021

Lockdown

 We´ve gone into lockdown today...I knew it was coming again! Oh well, nothing to do but hunker down and wait for it to pass. It is supposed to be for two weeks. At least I can make pots even if I can´t take them to be fired and I can watch Time Team on YouTube. I have baked my own bread for several years so there is that too.


I find it tastes much better than any bought bread and is so easy to make. I slice and freeze it when it is ready and a loaf lasts me a couple of weeks at least. Small pleasures but they help to pass the time.


2 comments:

  1. I've only just found your blog, but am thoroughly enjoying reading it. If it isn't too late, could you possibly give the recipe and method for your tasty and easy loaf please?
    I fancy a change from the usual supermarket offerings; at present I am reliant on weekly Sainsbury's deliveries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and welcome Rambler! I am so glad you are enjoying my blog. Thank you. I´m happy to share the bread recipe, I´ll put it in a post today.

    ReplyDelete