Friday 12 March 2021

Coronavirus symptons

According to the WHO etc, the symptoms for coronavirus are fever, headache, aches and pains, runny nose, dry cough, nausea, tiredness, stomachache and diarrhea. I´ve had the lot over the last eight days yet my swab test came back negative! 

I find it hard to believe the test result since I´m still feeling poorly. There is a result called a false negative so maybe that is the case. Anyway, I intend to continue in isolation just as a precaution...I don´t want to pass it on to anyone else.

Although I don´t feel well I think if I do have Covid it is not too badly and I can look after myself at home. I hope so because the situation here in São Paulo has reached crisis point and the health service is unable to cope.

2 comments:

  1. My oldest son had Covid-19 last year. He spent a week with a cough, and cold-like symptoms, then after about two weeks was fine. I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cro, that is reassuring. It´s been 9 days now and I´m no worse so I think I have got away with it.

      Delete