Wednesday 13 July 2022

It´s all go

I´m busy as a bee this week as there is lots going on.

I have started physiotherapy sessions for my back every other day, I took Toby for a test visit at a friend´s house as he will be spending the weekend with her, there is a birthday party tonight for my grandson, the cleaner is here today, and I have to sort out my packing for a long weekend away with all the family - twelve of us are going to Serra Negra, in the hills,  where we have rented a house for three days to relax and have fun, I´ll need it by the time we get there.

Photo by Tania P at Unsplash

2 comments:

  1. That all sounds positive, we are so pleased that you have some nice things to look forward to. Wish that we could look after Toby for you!
    Wendy (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toby´s test visit went well thank goodness, I left him with her for an hour without any trouble. I was a bit concerned as last week when I took him to have his nails cut he screamed blue murder before they even started and they had to bring him running back to me. He´s had his nails trimmed there several times so I don´t know what the problem was!

      Delete