Sunday 15 October 2023

Young men?

I nearly choked on my breakfast egg this morning when I burst out laughing...

I was reading an email from the building administrators explaining the rules for stall holders in the upcoming bazaar we will be holding as I have decided to sell some pots there. It is our building´s 50th anniversary as well as Halloween. For reasons best known to itself Google Translate has started to automatically translate all my emails into English. Included in the instuctions was the following:

• Metal and wooden supports, such as racks and young men, can be used according to the space available, not hindering mobility and logistics on site.

´Nuff said!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol the mind boggles. So have you got a young man that can be used accordingly in the space available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly no...I´ll have to do without.

      Delete