Saturday 8 July 2023

Well, that´s a first!

I finally got around to using my Mother´s Day present. 


It was a unique but very enjoyable experience. The "egg" is filled with warm water and a large quantity of Epsom salts which leave you completely buoyant. You climb in, shut the lid and float for an hour with changing lights and music. It is large enough that I could float with my arms and legs extended without touching the sides. It was hard to relax at first but once I accepted I wouldn´t sink I floated quite happily and the hour sped past. A present with a difference!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a terrific present. Sounds an amazing ecperience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was unique and very enjoyable. My daughter is very creative!

      Delete
  2. That sure is a present with a difference!

    ReplyDelete