Monday 3 July 2023

A large parrot

I can see this tower from my bedroom window, I´m not sure what its function is but it´s something to do with the tower block on the right. 


Up to a couple of weeks ago it was white all over, then one morning I saw the graffiti artists had struck overnight and all down one side was an elongated tic tac toe game from top to bottom. A week later some painters started covering this up with what I took to be a colourful abstract design. After a couple of days when more detail had been added I realised that it is actually a painting of a large parrot, albeit without a head!

2 comments:

  1. I do like your colour parrot, sans head. Something unusual. Better than graffiti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better than graffiti, I agree. We might get a head yet, see next post!

      Delete