Tuesday 6 June 2023

All in good time

 My recent blogs seem to harp on about old age so I´ve decided to write something positive for a change...

One thing I´ve learnt with getting older is that things will get done in their own good time. I´m the type of person who always had a mental list of "must do's" niggling away at me. I don´t mean things like regular chores but that occasional stuff which needs seeing to sometime, like clearing out a cupboard, doing some mending or suchlike. Even when I´ve caught up with everything I´ve always managed to find something else to nag myself about.

Being older and wiser (lol) now, I have come to realise there is no need to force myself to tackle the "must do's". At some point I now know I will actually feel like doing them, which means they no longer feel like a chore. Result!

2 comments:

  1. Well, that is exactly my way of thinking. Glad to read I have a partner. There is a time and a season for everything 😁

    ReplyDelete