Sunday 17 April 2022

Easter Sunday


Well, I´m happy to say I had a perfectly lovely Easter Sunday. 

It didn´t start off too well as my son-in-law who was supposed to be giving me a lift to the lunch wasn´t answering my messages or calls right up until the last moment and I thought I was going to be left stranded, and I couldn´t get through to two other family members either. It all worked out in the end (he´d smashed his cellphone!) and the lunch was lovely, the grandchildren enjoyed their Easter chocolates and one grandson, whose birthday it was yesterday, loved the gift I gave him.

I don´t usually give Easter eggs as the children get too many anyway, what I like to do is buy something like chocolate buttons and think up an original container for them, the children seem to really like this and I haven´t run out of ideas yet!

Photo by Anna Bratiychuk on Unsplash

2 comments:

  1. Sounds a great day after the angst before setting off. Seems like you managed well re: the tooth problem. The chocolate buttons idea sounds genius and the children must look forward to seeing what you have done.
    We were having visitors but they couldn't come because of illness. We enjoyed a quiet weekend though and had a good potter in the garden etc.
    Wendy (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear your visitors couldn´t make it but a quiet weekend is good too.

      Delete