Tuesday 11 May 2021

Same old, same old

Nothing very exciting has happened over the last few days, I seem to be stuck in my little rut waiting for the days to pass when my vaccination will supposedly take effect, one week to go. I must confess I went out to a family lunch on Sunday, Mothers Day here in Brazil. No hugs or kisses of course, but there were flowers and chocolates and a lovely meal.

I´m supposed to be doing some knitting for grandchild no. 10, due in a couple of months, but I seem to have lost my inspiration. I think the pattern I´ve chosen is too complicated and I am finding it hard to concentrate. I´ve also been asked to decorate a wooden tray for his toiletries so I may start with that first. If it turns out well I´ll post a photo! I´ve always embroidered a little cross stitch picture for each grandchild with their name on but naturally need to wait until he´s born in case there is a last minute name change. Mum and Dad are not in total agreement yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment