Thursday 18 February 2021

Time Team

Thank goodness for the internet and YouTube. This business of staying in all the time is wearing a bit thin after one year. 

Many moons ago, during one of the periods I lived in England, I studied extramural archaeology at Manchester University. I found the course fascinating and went on to do some voluntary work pot drawing and working on digs. When I moved back to Brazil opportunities to get involved in anything like that were a bit thin on the ground, so to speak!

Imagine my delight when I discovered a few days ago that the TV programme on archaeology,Time Team,  is available on YouTube. I have been binge watching it ever since. I know the programme ran for many years, and apart from anything else it is interesting to see how the main participants aged over that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment