Wednesday 27 December 2023

Well...

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas with family, friends, food and fun. Mine was lovely although by Boxing Day I was shattered! I lay down for a quick forty winks before dinner and woke up the next morning!

So, I have been rather absent from blogging lately, nothing´s wrong but my blogging mojo seems to have gone walkabout. I can´t think of anything interesting to say and don´t want to churn out any old thing just for the sake of it - rather like those school essays on What I did in my holidays which were of no interest to anyone except the writer.

So, I´m still here, still reading and commenting on other blogs and no doubt I´ll have something to post from time to time. I´m saying this because I hate it when a blog I´m following suddenly ceases, leaving me wondering what has happened to the writer. After following someone, sometimes for years, they feel like friends and it is concerning when they disappear.

I would like to wish everyone a happy New Year and let us hope that 2024 brings some sort of peace and relief worldwide for the dreadful things that have happened and are still happening.

2 comments:

  1. A lot of blogs have disappeared over the last year. I look at my blog list now and again and wonder why. I'm glad you'll still be around. And thanks for letting us know what's happened. You'll be missed but still in action

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, still in action, as you said.

      Delete