Thursday 9 March 2023

Home again

I really enjoyed my trip to England and spending time with my family there. I went to London, Maidenhead and Manchester so it was quite a busy time but even so I came away feeling I hadn´t done everything on my 'bucket list' - including eating fish and chips! More reason to go back again soon.

My daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter returned to Brazil ahead of me so I traveled back on my own, changing planes in Lisbon. Unfortunately my flight from Lisbon to Brazil was delayed for several hours so it was quite a tiring haul. Anyway, I arrived home eventually, about 24 hours after leaving London. I was so relieved when I put my key in the door as I´d also had a scary time at the airport here with taxi problems. Needless to say I went to fetch Toby as soon as possible...but that is another story...

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to travel and nice to come home lol. You missed out on 'real' fish N chips! Start planning your return!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, very bad planning on my account! The problem was everyone wanted to make us nice meals and you can´t really say no.

      Delete