Friday 26 June 2009

Unwinding nicely

I am unwinding nicely and relaxing in the depths of the English countryside. The weather has been glorious and sunny and I go for gentle strolls with my daughter in law and grandson. It is idyllic, a perfect post-Camino re-entry into the real world.

I haven't been able to download my photos yet, as soon as I do so I shall start my Camino posts. I'm back in Brazil next Thursday, so if I haven't started before I shall certainly start posting then. I'm explaining this as I know how frustrating it is to follow someone's blog before their Camino and then they just disappear. I shan't do so, at any rate.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! You did it!!
    I have been following your Camino prep and trip. I will walk for the first time in September...can't wait!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations from me too!
    and what a lovely way to unwind, looking forward to seeing photos. Safe journey home.
    All the best
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete